Back to School

here I am, writing from inside my room in college, this old dark dreary room with just me smiling to myself in front of my laptop trying to arrange my words...

being in my final year, 2 months away from graduating, I don't think I have to explain why I am gonna seize every chance and opportunity to just have fun with my friends.

I came here four days ago and that day was so lovely. I met my die-hard best friend for the first time in.... 5-6 months? Wish you could see how exuberant I was to have spent my time with her. watched a movie, had our lunch in Hanbing and she even drove me to college which I was SO thankful for bc my luggage and bags were no joke.

now that it has come to this I guess I gotta be ready to spend my last Ramadhan as a student here huh... I have no complain though, even though last year was a luxury for me as I had my parents around (which means no worries about the food) so this year.. we'll see. haha.

and uh.. hu... I can't believe it's been almost 5 years... u___u 

chop chop!

gotta finish my thesis first now! 

No comments: