My first heartbreak




Oh if you think my first heartbreak was because of love, you are wrong. The farthest memory I had of the word and feeling “heartbreak” was when I was 7 years old. I remember shedding so much tears when this happened. Hm what could a seven-year-old be crying about? Toys???? Wrong. Biasness??? Try again. Tripping over something?? Big fat NO. Coloring competition???

Oh heck YES

Look, I didn’t even understand why would I cry over something so petty like that? I didn’t even go TO win, I just went there because it was compulsory for year 1 pupils. But why oh why did I cry so hard? Not just one time but twice! (firstly, when they announced the winner and it wasn’t me (I expected that but I still cried lol) and secondly was when I told my father that I didn’t make it (WHILE crying)

So uhm why did I even cry again?

Okay, let’s put the blame on my father (haha jk) but for real though, I still remember clearly he told me “Hasanah, kaler bagi cantik and menang!”. If it wasn’t because of those words he uttered, I wouldn’t have cared. Tbh, when I was given the paper, I still didn’t care. You see, I wasn’t good in art, any form that links to it. None. Therefore, my kinesthetic ass decided to go around talking, helping others picking their color pencils while ignoring mine. LOL.

Well, not until the teacher informed that there were only several minutes left for us to finish the coloring. Aaaaand that’s when I panicked because I remembered something- oh! 

MY FATHER ASKED ME TO WIN!!!! HE’D BE DISAPPOINTED IN ME!!! I HAVE TO WIN THIS!!!!

So I cried right THERE and THEN because lol you bet? My paper! I still haven’t colored them!!!!!! I could only see his face when he told me to do my best and win it. I didn’t do both.

Because of my dramatic cry, I managed to gather my friends to help me finishing the job. THAT, also I did while crying …damn it my memory is too good to forget that I cried while maundering under my broken sobs- “abah aku suruh aku menang….TTTTTTT” to my friends. Eeee embarrassing hahaha why did I even- nevermind. Apa yang penting? Kerjasama!

Even so, it’s cute how I still held a little wish to win when it’s obvious…. that.. hm… lol.. that’s probably why I cried so hard. Because I was hoping too much haha

Whatever to all of that because what abah said the next second I told him was- “lahhhhhh tak apalaaaahhhhh, nanti cuba lagi”

Abah for real la? After all the embarrassing stunt? -__-

10 comments:

cikya said...

Ouh this is it. The one u talked with shikin

Isma Ismail said...

Whyyyy whyyy you didn't win!!! Lol

Azlyn said...

my first heartbreak was when i was 17. (late than you because i always win colouring competition) love this posts so much coz it’s soooo me!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Kopipeace said...

Hahhahahahahahahah sameeee sulu nangis on benda kecik. Tapi kenapa skrg aku still nangis on benda kecik. Whyyyy

farhan hasanah said...

Eeeeee thank you comment!!!!! Hahahahaha

farhan hasanah said...

I hate art lol

farhan hasanah said...

Ehhhhhh are you sure? the makmal thing happened though..... hehehehe

farhan hasanah said...

Lembut sangat hati kawan aku sorang ni😭

Azlyn said...

pls don’t remind me that thing. lol u called me and i put the phone off because i couldn’t accept the truth so euw s2upid me

Azlyn said...

we all did. don’t worry❤️