Room MakeOver?

cei makeover lah sangat!

last tuesday my sis was finally home! from Australia! 

ok you might be wondering why am I telling you this, but gurl, she's got to be the reason WHY we all did this makeover. idk what she was plotting at first when she bought a whole big bucket of undercoat paint and honestly at that point I was like, "oh she's at it again. k" cuz she painted her room thrice already idk. 

but later I found out. dia sengaja beli banyak so that she could pressured us into painting ours too. and after all that pressure– I had to agreeT____T and I obviously did not think much of it, the last time I ever made a huge make-over was when I had to move into another room and that was when I hardly had anything.

wait.

that's not even a makeover. I was just changing room jdjsjsjs

therefore, on the friday night, with little knowledge of what awaited me, I started to unload all the clothes from my cupboard (which was my mom's and honestly 95% of the cupboard were her old clothes, not like I mind) and....

fuh. at that moment, I was already asking myself why did I agree to do this... and my sis was already laughing wickedly, while saying,

"well, doing this is like going for a hike. you can not turn back HAHA" 

and I looked at her, gritted my teeth and continued the deed cuz I know she's right lmaooT______T the old cupboard I was telling you guys earlier is a big-ass cupboard, so in a night I only finished packing one side of it, organized the old clothes into boxes (easier to donate laterrr) and by the time I realized, it was already 1 in the morning. honestly what's new? (p/s: research)

and the next day came (saturday) aha. yeah. lmao. I unloaded the rest of the clothes, move my bed, my book shelf and sorted my stuff into "to-keep" and "to-throw" plastics before the biiiig main event— painting!

this was the only time I ever asked myself why don't I have a roommate because...uh... my hands were so worn out painting the walls..... luckily my sis helped, my dad did too! I think we finished right before asar after a deeeeep cleaning of my room and I hadn't even loaded my stuff back into my room yet that time. we took a quick break and continued after maghrib.

and after maghrib ....remember the clothes I unloaded before I painted my room? AHA! gotta sort those out toooooo. hahahahaha ha ha

and guess how many storage the clothes fit into?

3 luggage, 3 huge plastics, 2 boxes. 
That's what I signed up for, ladies and gentlemen. 

luckily I finished that in a night and the only things left was to tend to my book shelf and my new cupboard (which I took from our guest room cuz it's new sdsdjs)

I started right after Subuh the next day weh, so much from someone who couldn't even turn up for gotong royong ipb* at 7am sjjshassk 

aaaaaand. it's worth it. so so so worth it. 
I LOVE my new room. cei. the vibes, the things I organized. ish. haha bc in my family I am definitely not known for keeping my things stacked and pretty. but now that the old cupboard is gone and that I am blessed with SO much space in my room, I knew I gotta keep this going. 

unfortunately, I don't have any picture of how my room looked like previously but it was in green colour (certainly not my colour of choice..) but of course, of course I have pictures of how it looks like now! *smug face* 


                 

 posting the same one with different 
 hue of the sky! aha!
                                                   
kihkih

it's at least pretty and comforting for me, which is all that matters haha. the combination of white and gray.... (I wanted black but Mak was against it shhshd.. luckily) and Ghirthini cakap buang je kerusi tu ganti kerusi lain hahahaha I agree. but I don't get bothered by it pun so that's all to it for now. however I can't wait to put the fairy lights!! ceiiih

and after all the hard work working on three rooms for three days (Jumaat, Sabtu and today, Ahad), we bought ourselves Starbucks!!!! my order is always the OG lah— caramel machiatto. 


that's all kot for now. the rest two rooms.. uh bye? *side-eyeing haziq* but tomorrow we are continuing on our library aka bilik komputer and dining room. please pray that I don't end up giving up in the middle hahaha

7 comments:

Izzatiii said...

Cantik. Nampak extra luas

farhan hasanah said...

@Izzatiii awww thanks kakti, can't beat yours with the photos on the wall ehemmmmmmm haha

farhan hasanah said...

@sophea ◇ hahahaha right..... but u just gotta start really cuz once you do there's no way you can turn back. penat but worth it!!

budakvanilla said...

wahhh all the best! your room looks great and tidy, worth the hassle kannn :3

farhan hasanah said...

@BudakVanilla yep, so much. now im installing bit by bit things as the deco... but tbh im at the age where i could move out anytime soon for work idk why im do this uhu alas!!! this is my room!! forever!!! eh tiberr emo.

ray said...

looks spacious to me. wow

farhan hasanah said...

@ray yes, much much more spacious than the old layout of this room haha