Road-trip to Perlis

Road. Trip. yea, I guess. I mean yeah? We did ride a car going there, but honestly other than going to Isma's uni, we really didn't think of going anywhere else, except maybe planning on taking our lunch at a famous stall, and yea, we did that. it was popular among jeti-goers, according to Mak Isma. and the best part was Mak cik yang belanja hihihihi

oh btw unimap is huge. like the whole area is enormous. I think the whole Perlis is unimap, or maybe 80% of it, but God, I would boast about my uni if I had what they have. the panoramic view of the mountains, green and fog-enshrouded.. imagine waking up to such picturesque view, it would be so motivating for me ewah. konon. but oh, I envy that a lot. other than that, thanks. (KL lrt, you still win don't worry haha)

and after eating lunch, Isma was like, "Takkan kita nak balik dah kot?"

well, thanks Isma for asking the obvious.
and so we continued the road-trip.

wait, have I told you guys how annoying and irritating Alyn was the whole journey? God, I wish I had brought a tape to shut her mouth from pestering us with vexing questions about random plants or things she saw on the road, claiming them as general knowledge. Actually yes, they are general knowledge. BUT you have to hear and see for yourself how she behaved and you would think I was being too nice for not throwing her out– yep. she was That exasperating.

ok done ranting about her.
where were we again?

oh, yes, we were arguing about going to Bukit Ayer OR Gua Kelam after lunch, and we ended up going to both lol now That's a road-trip. I really couldn't get enough of the beautiful sturdy mountains and the fresh paddy field along the road. It took us 30 minutes to Bukit Ayer and another 25 minutes to Gua Kelam, so the whole minutes I was enjoying the sight.. aaah.

and Oh god, both places were so deserted, if somebody had told us we came to a wrong place despite actually standing in front of the signboard, I would definitely believe it. 

Bukit Ayer was a lil bit creepy because we only saw like 5-6 people.... along the road.. so we quickly turned back. and the resorts and houses looked so creepy, like they haven't been occupied for YEARS. but I was glad we at least made it to Taman Herba nearby.

aaaaaand I felt like I won for some reason because I had always wanted to visit Gua Kelam. The last time I went there was when I was six. and I remember this one particular spot vividly and part of me wanted to confirm whether it was real or was it a dream (sometimes I can't differentiate them) and yooooo, it was real!!! it took me 16 years huh...

Gua Kelam, and the spot I remember is real! I think the best thing was the sound of the waterfall, and the cave itself! soooo calm and peaceful. I know and I get why some people find Gua Kelam boring, but hey don't try take it away from me, IT IS worth it.

now to the pictures!





the collage is back lol. goodnight.

1 comment:

Azlyn said...

lets go again when the kayangan malls and water theme park have opened lmao!!!