Had to Give Up My Bed to a Witch

Wow, wow, wow.
Look at me now, typing on my laptop while lying down on this cold hard floor in my own room!!! (although I am actually on a carpet but let's not be nice)  

Why you ask me?
because I had to give up my bed to the witch!!! just because I lost at osom!!!
This witch is really... (her name's Alyn btw but don't be deceived by that normal name)

so now yeah, she's resting on my bed while I have to once in while check my waist/hip to make sure there's no crack. and if you ask me why didn't I prepare a toto... well. I didn't think it was necessary since I have a bed lol ....guest who?

jkjk I wanted to buy it ofc but I've been putting it on hold thinking 'ah later laaaah' so now who's losing? Yeah ME. 

padan muka.
one night. I am going to bear this cold hard floor (with carpet lol) to honour my lost to Alyn in osom. should have never agreed to this game :<

but hey, if I could survive sleeping in cold weather in an open hall on a cold hard floor (without carpet!) 4 years ago (kem unit uniform), this is nothing. haha 

my view while the witch's laughing at the background 
but ofc you can't hear her cuz this is a .jpg #tiberbitter

No comments: