Missing the chance.

I was so confident I would get the tickets to Korea but Alyn and I agreed to give both of us two days to settle things with our fam first before proceeding with our plan. and so we did! and alhamdulillah mak alyn pun bagi (my parents are just fine as long as there's alyn)

never had I thought that two days were actually too long to be grabbing the top promo tickets. like God, how stupid was I! Did I just think that NOBODY would be fighting for the tickets, on school holidays, with a price like that?! I was being so naïve and I regretted it so much?

I was so dumbfounded finding out that the tickets were sold out TT
I swear I was mourning for a day, thinking "woah.. did i really just miss a golden chance...?"
I could have bought them! I COULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM!!!!

so like, I was so sad I almost cried but this fake-ass roommate of mine (man, if she reads this she would be furious, I love her sdjsjjs) comforted me and uttered such line I don't think I could forget in any moment especially right now (because I am trying hard to holding on to it, so that I would stop blaming myself) that is,

great things come for people who wait.

At that moment I had realized that indeed, Alyn and I were in an absolute rush that I don't think it's be a great idea to be flying to a country by our own, yet. We could if we believe in ourselves (nani de heck? no lol) but I believe that maybe going there one day would be greater and I would pray for the day to come! Maybe next year? idk...

Anyways!
On top of all that, I hope I could meet EXO. That's the top reason why I want to go to Korea in this meantime, because I want to witness their seem-to-be-unfading era and career there. sjsjdkks things I would decide for EXO sometimes still amazes me to this day.

With my runny nose and dry throat tonight, I wish you all a happy day ahead!

No comments: