#Olympics_EXO

I want to be able to look back at this post and admire the biggest love I would ever have for someone in my life hence I am writing this.

I have been stanning them since 2012. It's been 6 years and my love and pride for them are still growing, even bigger at that. I am ridiculous yes. anyway back to the topic, today, 25/2/2018, another history is marked under EXO's belt. wallahi my chest was bursting with so much pride and still is. EXO, the "Nation's Pick" has successfully performed at Olympics Closing Ceremony stage! yes O L Y M P I C S. it will take another 20 years for another Olympics to be held in Korea and they, out of all Kpop acts, were chosen for thIS era. The era I am living in. I couldn't describe what I feel. I squealed so hard that I woke up my roommate in shock (sorry za, I didn't mean it. I was just too excited and I forgot you were sleeping...)

like I don't care if Olympics are insignificant to others, but it is not, to me. this is probably one of the events that brings the whole fandom together at a time like, it's too overwhelming and I can't really describe. (I am silly I know haha)

I have yet to download EXO's whole performances but I tell you.. IT WAS EPIC. THEY WERE AMAZING. I HAD GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. (oops sorry for the capslock, not sorry) 
.
I really wish I could meet them and when it happens, I think I would be the happiest girl on earth.


3 comments:

Azlyn said...

just to let you know i read this entry until the end... i’m proud of Exo the Nation’s Pick๐Ÿ˜Š

farhan hasanah said...

u r so fake oh my god๐Ÿ˜‚

fangirl said...

This just sounds so Alyn ๐Ÿ˜‚