The Pandemic and the Chaos

a total pandemonium. a complete mayhem. an uncalled chaos. I can go on to describe what we are going through right now, which I believe no one had seen it coming. but these few days it's at least bearable as I am FINALLY with my family now, after all the headaches. because days ago...

was a mess. Allahuakbar.

when Alyn told me that her semester is postponed because of the pandemic, I had an instinct that it was gonna be bad, but it wasn't that bad to the point of what actually happened, especially a day after our prime minister announced the restricted movement order for the whole country. I was only expecting leaves, and thought everyone would be asked to stay in the hostel. but uh.... I don't know what went wrong..

because as of 12pm the following day, we were suddenly asked to immediately evacuate the hostel along with all of our things. I was so furious that I cried right away... I don't think they have an idea how much I hate packing my stuff, and how tiring it is. but I realized that the frontliners are probably facing much greater difficulties than everyone in the campus had that time, which had actually managed to make me hold my horses.

I think I was more aggrieved at the fact that there was little to no communication between the college admins and the students. Everyone just went around and about with rumors, and imagine the chaos in that? I don't know. I was cool at first, but reading too many versions of orders from different people was getting so annoying and by the time I finished filling in evacuation-related docs with my three other classmates, I got even more furious. It's just too toooooo chaotic. and being an average people, ofc, I had to search for someone to blame. and I finally got to pinpoint it to somebody- our own... gomen. Ugh don't get me started.

Banning mass-gathering yet asking people to line up at the police station to get a permission letter for cross-state travelling? woah. brilliant I must say. and the students who had no choice then started to swamp over the police station, bc guess what? we. were. asked. to evacuate. the hostel. where else did they think we would go to other than home? I thought we were working towards flattening the curve? Gosh, if I go further, I swear one of my keyboard keys would fly out because of my aggressiveness in typing all those words.

Luckily, they took it back the same night. I hoped it was not too late.

Honestly, I am still wondering why they had asked us to leave our hostel. ngl, I was a bit happy, but I must say that it was not a smart move, at all. I just pray that all students aren't contaminated with the virus, and each one of us get to be with our family, safe and sound.

It is a long write, a boring one as well. I think the best part of this post would be how I would tell my children later when all of this is over.

I, your mother, survived a freaking zombie apocalypse.

I pray for everyone who's reading this a great health too!
be safe and just! stay! at home!

2 comments:

Azlyn said...

felt like reading a fictional action book😳👍🏼

farhan hasanah said...

@Azlyn overnya ya Tuhan