Research Report Submission

holla amigos.

alright I know this is not our final assignment submission for this semester, but please PLEASE just let me enjoy this moment of glory for now, at least for a day before I crawl back into reality because

YES I DESERVE IT.
(the other 7 assignments can wait)

I am sure all of my friends can resonate with me on this like, we were literally on the same boat and honestly without them, I don't think I could pull this off. Allah knows how easily distracted I got when I was at home so instead of doing my work, I was always someone who would prefer laying on bed, day-dreaming, really. without Kama and Syaza who often shared their progress with me, I would still be in the dump right now and for that, I feel so, so lucky and to Kak Anih as well for the coffee she made for me every night without fail, I love her.

I know I have so many things in my things-to-do-after-completing-research list but SCRATCH ALL THAT because for now I just wanna have a big feast with my friends!! Alhamdulillah, being  here in college with them is a blessing I didn't know I would feel this grateful for, because, gosh, the energy of everyone typing on the laptops altogether in the same room, the intense energy.. it made me feel like I was in a war.

Ok that's probably an exaggeration.

because rather than typing energetically, there was just a lot of sighs, screams of frustration, me crying over naruto, azmira's snore, lai's classical music, syaza's purrr, hajar's constant laugh over whatever she was watching on her laptop *side-eyeing SJ* and kama's clown energy that turned all of us into one. haha.

so now for the feast, we are ordering sushi king from Mid Valley as we speak and I am definitely going to have fun with them. this is enough for me.

and I am sure gonna miss this.
(not you, research)


where it all happened. 
(excuse the crappy resolution sbb
pakai laptop cam hahahaha lmao)

3 comments:

ray said...

yes yes yes you deserve it. I'd treat myself with good foods every time I'm done with all the tasks. It's not easy and we need a refreshment after a hardwork. for sure. congratulations btw

farhan hasanah said...

@ray right!!! haha thanks

cikya said...

hi i love you