My Last Ramadhan in College

What?
It's already my last Ramadhan in college? a ha..... *smile in pain*

I know Ramadhan is an exceptional, holy month to all of us Muslims but it's especially special to me because when I first came here, it was also on Ramadhan! and now we are wrapping the years in this month too!

I remember sniffling every two nights on my bed (ok lbr.. it's every night), trying to hold myself from breaking into tears so my roommate wouldn't have an idea that her roommate was a weak, vulnerable girl who had never been away from home for 18 years.

but now Alhamdulillah look at me. look at where it brings me. five years man. five years of dealing with whatever shrimps (read: s word) my college put me through until now— my final Ramadhan in college.

There are few circumstances we are facing right now in college where we are locked inside (remember the apocalypse?) therefore no tarawih in masjid, no bazar, no having iftar outside which is nothing new tbh. same old thing as previous year and I am not complaining. 

BUT 

if there is one thing I could wish for, it's praying and having iftar + moreh at the masjid. Oh I miss it so much... I miss the vibes. I miss the aircon especially, and oh, the fluffy carpets. but let's be real now, I miss everything about praying there, even the makciks who always tak rapatkan saf (omg they are winning now, the saf can never be as close anymore) haha 

however, looking at it now, it's not so bad. I have my friends and we are taking turns to be Imam, and we have extra fans which honestly kinda bring the masjid vibes when we used it earlier. so yeaaah.... not that baaaad.. nooooot that bad. kan?

and I have more free time now even though I am actually not supposed to lol but make do of it lah. I have so many goals for this year's Ramadhan too and I am not telling wekk haha.

For all of you reading, I pray that all of our deeds are well accepted by Him and may He grant all of our wishes! Aamiin!

The view from my balcony before 1st Iftar 2021 ^^

4 comments:

Isma Ismail said...

Yeahhh more updatesss please😘🥰

farhan hasanah said...

@Isma Ismail awww my number one fan. hjsjaha aku doa hg menang giveaway raya tu kihkihkih

cikya said...

uhuks nice nya view hangpa :')

farhan hasanah said...

@cikya what do you mean, kita bangunan sebelah sebelah ja :")