finally hitting the gym

is it the dopamine? probably. but am I proud? heck yes. haha idc I might just stop hitting the gym once I just ~don't feel like it~ anymore but pls do pray I would at least keep it going this whole month. lol

I usually (read: seldomly) exercised at night before, until I noticed "oh? exercising in the morning is not that bad?" during my December holiday last year. 

really, Hasanah, what have you been doing in the morning all this time? *squinting eyes, judging*
........well uhm aaaaaa uhmmm tidoq? *clasp hands nervously* 

JK. I did take a nap and it's definitely not a sleep, not when I have so many on my plates. cei.

but whatever to that because this year I already decided I wanted turn over a new leaf which is... hitting the gym ......in the morning. *slips hair behind my ear looking proud*

is there any change so far though? idk but one thing I note is I just don't sleep, sorry, NAP in the morning anymore. (I probably should!)

the gym is nice and simple. besides, barely anyone is there in the morning. and I go there with a mission. a goal. weight goal. I know I already shed off 15kg but it's... not... let's just say I have not reached my ideal weight yet and I eat like a possessed gurl every day gahsaahshahs

phew. a whole month okay? and it's only been a week. another three weeks! I got this! insyaAllah.

No comments: