I moved out!

one day, as I was sitting down trying to finish my work, I looked around to judge my room layout (dia mcm tibbbeerrrr kan?) and I felt ... naaaaaa... I think it's about time to redo all of it.

that almari? shouldn't be there.
this katil? better be here. 
bla bla bla. 

and so I stood up, walked to the almari, tried to shift it. and if it weren't for the back side of the almari yg dh obviously brittle, I would have had a brand-new room. it turned out that that almari can't be moved, ever. or it would topple over and everybody would find me squeezed under it the next day. 

so I macam hm, what should I do now?
Honestly my laptop was probably glaring at me shouting "Well, DO ME?!!?!" that I had no choice but to sit down again, pouting, 'ala, bosanlah layout bilik ni' >.> *aggressively typed on the laptop* dasar ungrateful but whatever. 

and then guess what? shortly after, my landlord dropped a notice saying we had until January to move out because the house was then sold. 

ah, perfect.

so I giddily searched for a new room to rent and here I am tonight! in my newwww rooooom! Alhamdulillah! (I wish it was this easy without the sudden emotional realisation that I was Actually leaving the FIRST room I rented *wipetears*)

there's nothing really interesting pun, just a new fresh view but if there's one thing I have learned, it's... to not put a big-ass carpet or it'll be so dang hard to sweep your lantai. pls, every time I needed to clean my old room, I had to gather a magical strength to move the bed, the study table, the rak, before I could get the carpet off my floor. such unnecessary hassle. no more. just a nice lil carpet would do. (so yeah sorry Alyn, the carpet u bought for me is now safe with my sister u.u)

for now I am loving my new room and the new house.

but I wish people could have warned me how moving out is a super extreme sport. like, bruh I cried. but that too, had come to pass so I no longer mind it... (plus there's nothing I could do about it + I ASKED for it anyway haha) if anything, it had taught me not to buy massive furniture until I own a house.  

besides, they have a gym and a swimming poool hereeeeee. now aside from getting a new room, I can also come up with a new routineeeee??? insyaAllah. haha
bye!

No comments: