Being Comfortable

"Don't you have any other tudung than this black shawl???"

"Can you wear blouse at least???"

are what I often get when I want to go have a day out with my siblings, or at least what I think of when I look at myself in the mirror. Well....

the answer is no, sadly. 

I have other tudung I swear to God but one that could be on par with my black shawl in terms of its comfiness and coziness? nope. tell me where could I get such tudung who serves its master right when it is needed, without pleading to be ironed and taken care of? like I could find it at the bottom of the piles of other clothes and it would still say, 

"Yes ma'am I am at your service."

nah we all have this kind of tudung aren't we? but mine unfortunately don't breed bc I don't. spend. much. on. outfits. (waittilligetajobandahusbandipromiseiwilldobetter)

now, blouse. I don't have any lol. maybe one, and that was when I thought I could look cool wearing it to exo's concert (big mistake, it crumpled so badly, like BADLY) so it kinda ruined the idea for me bc I have already initially disliked blouses, and that day had convinced me that I am undeniably right #TeamJersey

plus, you can get two jerseys at the price of one blouse at Brands Outlet. Pick a smarter choice.

Anyway this is me writing this at 21 years old, let's see if I will get there one day ..maybe I will. Maybe. (andagainthatdaywouldbewheniaminlovewithsomebody)

No comments: