My EXO's Lightstick!

It's always an exciting piece of writing when I type down about the thing that I like and isn't it clear by now what or who I like???? I mean.. remember EXO?? ..is it familiar now?

It's a well-known analogy among my close friends that if EXO ever asked me to buy a whole damn closet full of their merchandises, I would (luckily they don't or it means we going starving lol.)

I had been waiting for their company, (let's call it capitalistking) to restock exo's lightsticks  (ttoridibong) because they were out of order for a year? and I was so desperate I even had to borrow my friend's when I went to their concert last year. that was why I dropped everything when capitalistking announced they were opening a pre-order for a new version of ttoridibong and I didn't even give it a second thought to purchase it.

Like it's so ridiculous how I often take at least a day to decide where I am going to eat, but there I was that day - a changed person.

Things exo gets me to do still amazes me.

Last Saturday, I went to pick up ttoridibong and here's a funny TMI that day.

I wore my make up, picked a new shirt, and actually cared about how I looked, like I was going for a blind date when really, it was just a 2-seconds meet-up to take my ttoridibong lmaoo (girl really thought she did something.) It was the shortest hour I'd ever been outside bc I went back just right after I looked for triple A batteries for my new baby. I remember clearly I was walking with this idiot smile on my face and anyone who noticed me would think I was in love. hahaha I wouldn't deny that.

It took me a whole hour to process everything and like actually, CARED for ttoridibong like my own baby (it is my baby!) and omg it's so pretty, we had a fun photoshoot at every angle possible bc it is That charming! worth every penny I had spent haha. The unboxing session was even more fun. My roommates weren't home so I had a blast recording myself like I was this huge superstar on Youtube haha.

Here is one of my favourite photos I had taken of ttoridibong (it is its ACTUAL name, given by our fandom. yes Alyn, stop laughing.)

oh my, flawless!

No comments: