Good Morning, Miss.

tomorrow will mark the fourth week of me putting on my stilettos, trying to look taller than all the kids in the school. I don't know if it's too early to say that I really like to be around the school again, except now with different goals, agendas and mission.

A trainee-teacher.

whom kids would either respect, or be looking away out of disgust. Ok I exaggerated a bit about the latter one, kids are too innocent to even know what they are doing- which falls back upon me, and the other teachers to educate them with a spice of passion. ewah.

I've had this at the back of my mind before, about kids nowadays have changed. Indeed, I do see it, but one thing is that, they are really just- kids. In my humble opinion, the parents are mostly the root of the problems we see today especially of this era of materialism. like hello? some parents don't even know how to treat their kids properly at home that they try to put everything on the school to treat them better. idk but that's how 21-year-old me think.

but honestly, that should be the least matter I should be worried about, because I am more compassionate to teach the kids over their parents... the latter are grown-ups, they should be able to teach themselves.

of their "good morning miss" at school, and their other simple greetings, their happy (or bored) faces when I teach, or when they are doing their work, of the stars I have rewarded them that have lit up their faces, of their eagerness to answer the questions I throw, and more and more, I know this is the road I am excited to walk on, which I hope someday would open abundance of opportunities for me to expand myself to being a good teacher. Aamiin.

Really, who would have thought I would fall this soft for the kids... I hope this would last, for each and everyone of them. May He always store in me the biggest patience and perseverance, and elevate my rank to be in those who do their work earnestly! Aamiin!

No comments: