Blissful Birthday

Alhamdulillah, I got to spend my 21st birthday in my hometown after so many years and honestly, like previous years, I did not expect much bc my fam rarely celebrates birthdays. We would usually wish each other and say goodbye. Therefore I am easily satisfied with anything. The older I get, the less expectation I have.

but this year, given the date fell on the same date as eid al-adha, I guess everyone felt like it was a chance for them to celebrate it and I still have no word to express my gratitude and gratefulness for having them in my life, my family and friends.

All the wishes, failed surprises (yes, surpriseS bc both my fam and my friends failed to surprise me hahaha), gifts, birthday song, movie date... If I were to die that day, I would die on cloud nine.

First of all, SFS were Such crackheads istg, they thought I would get sad over not getting my wish on 12am? they were being so obvious that they didn't wanna wish me so I'd already had an idea that they were going to surprise me that day -______-

and I was right. again, they were being VERY Obvious that they were getting me something from Dominos we went to. I felt so bad I couldn't stand the urge to tell them that

"OK GIRLS JUST LET IT OUT ALREADY I KNOW YOU GIRLS PREPARED SOMETHING"

but being an understanding friend, I played dumb. and acted surprised too. dang I should have had my Oscar trophy by now.


and yeah I brought hadif along too. he thought we were celebrating him (ugh kids) 
and after all the laugh and wishes, thanks to hadif, we went to watch boboiboy 2 which is.. 

oh m gee. it is So Amazing. we were all in awe (kids indeed always teach us something, thanks hadif) it was one of my best decisions ever. gone all my friends' perceptions about this movie (ive always been very fond of boboiboy though) I wanna watch it the second time.... I LOVE it.

now let's get to how I know my fam was going to surprise me. like any of my previous birthday my expectation was low so they actually had a chance to grandly surprise me.

but haziq decided to ruin it -_________-

when my bro and my SIL came back, they were supposed to put the cake in the fridge via back door so while they were in the middle of doing that, haziq was all around me smiling and obstructing me from walking anywhere 

LIKE PLEASE I WASN'T EVEN PLANNING TO GO AND SEE WHAT'S OUTSIDE IF IT AIN'T BECAUSE OF HIM THAT WAS STANDING ON MY WAY AND MADE ME CURIOUS. 

so I Went and straight away saw my SIL with a cake. it was really awkward bc I knew it was for me lol. I immediately turned to haziq and smacked his head, laughed and pretended nothing happened.

what's funnier, as they were caught red-handed, kak anih later came and convinced me that the cake was not for me. you all gotta see her facehahkghsdjkb

dia ingat aku bebudak ke hahahahahaha

that night when we were eating the most delicious bihun sup by our mom, they switched off the light and brought out the cake while singing a birthday song for me.

all of that for hadif to blow my candles -___________________-

yes, another dominos in the house haha


I feel so blessed Alhamdulillah. and thank you everyone for the wishes. I really, really appreciate them :)

2 comments:

Isma Ismail said...

Hadif got to eat pizza (fit suap siap) ,watched his fav movie on that day,play at the playground, pau mak tam magnum, tiup candle 😂😂😂 HAPPY HADIFFFFF'S DAY!

farhan hasanah said...

@isma ismail tapi dia happy aku lagi 10 kali happy hahaha