Twist, Symbolisms, Setting

I know I've told this many times but Alyn was genuinely the one person I remember wanting to be friend with when we were both 10 years old, for just because. it was, as far as I can remember, the first time I ever made an effort to be someone's friend. nevermind her reply that was kinda boastful and childish to my effort(?), .(..yep i remember them all) I still... idk.. I just want this gurl to be MY friend. but then we parted ways without even properly knowing each other.....

...and boom! 3 years later, there she was standing in front of 1IK. and ofc I recognized her instantly! the first sentence I spoke was "hampa Azlyn kan?" oh.. God's planning.

now she's just ...straight up annoying. 

pls I love recalling such memory because I AM dramatic and this story kinda fits all the drama elements I'd learned. the twist, the symbolisms, the setting. 

oh I remember how I formed my friendship with sfs and gals too, the du'a I prayed, the friends I got. these are the memories of people other than my family that I hope I won't forget. thus, the recalling. and for another phase of my life now- gee. it's just that …I haven't made an effort to type out the words which I swear are in my mind already.

the classic selfie. LOL

No comments: